DAX Tweaks For Graphical Diversification Of The Report
Nobody likes confusing and illegible reports. How can DAX help us make reports more dynamic and graphically eloquent? We will focus on this in this lecture. In addition to the elements found in Power BI, we will also look at the superstructure in the Tabular Editor or the solution using Calculation Groups.
– The dynamic ratio of TOPN products sold to all others for individual sellers
– Showing Data Labels by set parameter
– First & Last Values of Line Chart
– Active category label next to the end of a line in Line Chart
– Highest & Lowest value in the Column Chart